Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday 27th May

Half term prevents any studio action, but have laptop will work even with kids chelping at my heels. So, I've had a big sprink clean this week of my website and blog all to tie in with my Etsy shop.

Check it out http://www.sublimebeads.co.uk/ hope you like it.

Beady stuff occuring recently is lots of silver glass beads, I treated myself to a stach of the Double Helix glass rods, super super gorgeous, a bit expensive but I do love them.

A recent creation - Evolve


Well off to see to my duty as chief water bomb target in the garden now.

Kate xxxx

2 comments:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

good work on the revamp.. and that bead is DELICIOUS!!! I know I say it often.. but I'm in love w/ALL your work! :) xox

Eve Smith said...

Mmm i love this, i also love all the blue colour glass you have been using of late, want them all,Eve x