Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm Back

Hello,

It's been a while I know, the bead making has been fraught will problems, not least of all having to change servers for my website 'AGAIN' as the previous cheap and cheerful hosting company was driving me nuts. I was losing emails, unable to update my website or shop, all very very frustrating. SO if you've tried to email me and thought I hadn't replied, please accept my apologies, I wasn't being rude and hope it hasn't happened to too many people.

I'll be listing new beads this Friday, the 10th at 8pm with some new fresh beads to cheer everyone up now that we finally have a little sunshine.

My latest obsession are Warring States beads, this is a set I made this week.

VERY addictive. hope you all have a great Easter. Back Soon. Kate xx

2 comments:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

those are utterly fabulous, Kate!!! glad you're back :) missed you!!! xox

Sublime Beads by Kate said...

:0))