Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday 8th September

Last time I posted I forgot to mention this..........

I know....WOW. I just couldn't resist it, I bought it from a wonderful lampwork artist by the name of Anouk, she sells on Etsy and her work is beautiful. This hasn't been off my finger since it arrived, I LOVE IT.
More experimenting with some amazing colours, copper green and EDP, yesterday I came up with these...


Sadly they're not for sale as I've offered them up in a competition on the Frit Happens forum, I won last week and so it's my turn to offer this weeks prize. I love how the copper green comes out when you etch it, you just don't know what you're going to get, it's fabulous.


Non beady stuff
It was my youngest daughter Eivie's first day at school last week, it was a very emotional day (for me anyway!) I have to admit to shedding a tear or two on the way home. She was thrilled with the whole experience and very very proud in her uniform, she's growing up so fast.


No comments: